To ensure the safest and funnest experience for the club riders, we are limiting the total number of kids for each ride to 50. Ride registration for the next ride usually opens at noon the day after a club ride. Click on the link below to register or put your name on a waiting list.
|Monday, 4/29||Hidden Valley Park||Register Here||Map|
|Monday, 5/13||Hidden Valley Park||Coming Soon||Map|
|Tuesday, 5/27||Rancho San Rafael||Coming Soon||Map|
|Monday, 6/10||TBD||Coming Soon||Map|
|Monday, 6/24||TBD||Coming Soon||Map|
|Monday, 7/8||TBD||Coming Soon||Map|
|Monday, 8/5||TBD||Coming Soon||Map|
|Monday, 8/19||TBD||Coming Soon||Map|
- Club Rides start at 5:30pm or 6:00pm – please arrive early and be ready to ride. Rides will last until dark or for 1-2 hours depending on the age group.
- Parents MUST be present at the end of (or throughout) the ride to take their child(ren) home. Volunteers will not be present after the end time. The end time will be dictated by the group your child is in, so please listen and be aware at the start of the ride.
- Please review the club ride FAQ’s on the Club Ride page
- Everyone needs to print, fill out, and bring hard copies of the release form to their first ride of the season. (We need new forms every year, so last year’s don’t count).
- Check in and out at the start of each ride. Check in/out will be manned by a member of the RenoDevo race team most nights.
- Locations are tentative! Make sure you are checking your emails in the case of a last-minute time or location change due to weather, etc. If you haven’t, sign up for the mailing list here.
- Rides may be canceled for strong winds, rain, or thunder and lightning. If we cancel a ride, we will likely have a ride on the following Monday if it is not a holiday weekend.