To ensure the safest and funnest experience for the club riders, we are limiting the total number of kids for each ride to 50. Ride registration for the next ride usually opens the following Monday. Click on the link below to register or put your name on a waiting list.
|Monday, 4/20||TBD||Coming Soon||Map|
|Monday, 5/4||TBD||Coming Soon||Map|
|Monday, 5/18||TBD||Coming Soon||Map|
|Monday, 6/1||TBD||Coming Soon||Map|
|Monday, 6/15||TBD||Coming Soon||Map|
|Monday, 6/29||TBD||Coming Soon||Map|
|Monday, 7/20||TBD||Coming Soon||Map|
|Monday, 8/3||TBD||Coming Soon||Map|
- Check-in starts at 5:40pm. Groups leave at 6:00pm. Rides will last until 7:30pm – please arrive early and be ready to ride. Rides will last until dark or for 1-2 hours depending on the age group.
- Parents MUST be remain onsite during the ride. Volunteers will not be present after the end time.
- Please review the club ride FAQ’s on the Club Ride page
- Everyone needs to print, fill out, and bring hard copies of the release form to their first ride of the season. (We need new forms every year, so last year’s don’t count).
- Check in and out at the start of each ride. Check in/out will be manned by a member of the RenoDevo race team most nights.
- Locations are tentative! Make sure you are checking your emails in the case of a last-minute time or location change due to weather, etc. If you haven’t, sign up for the mailing list here.
- Rides may be canceled for strong winds, rain, or thunder and lightning. If we cancel a ride, we will likely have a ride on the following Monday if it is not a holiday weekend.